Be sure to take the customer survey after making a grocery purchase at Mariano’s. Customers who complete the Mariano’s Experience will be entered into a sweepstakes in return for their efforts. All information during the course of the survey will be collected by the Service Management Group and delivered to the man in charge of the Mariano’s in which the visit took place. To take the survey please have the Mariano’s store number, date/time of visit, lane number in which the purchase was made, and the transaction number.
Mariano’s Experience Sweepstakes?
- Lucky customers will win a $50 gift card that can be used at any Roundy’s grocery store
- Drawings will take place 7 days after the last day of the previous month
- Employees of Roundy’s are not allowed to enter
- Only residents in the states of Michigan, Indiana, Wisconsin, and Illinois are allowed to enter
- No purchase is required to win a $50 gift card associated with the Mariano’s Experience survey promotion
- Odds of winning depend on how many people take the survey
- A total of 4 gifts cards will be given away a month for a total prize value of $200
- No purchase is required and the Roundy’s gift card CANNOT be exchanged for cash
- US based grocery store chain serving the states of Wisconsin, Michigan, Indiana, and Illnois
- Founded in 1872
- Headquartered in Milwaukee Wisconsin
- The CEO and President of Roundy’s is Mr. Robert A. Mariano
Roundy’s operates a number of profitable grocery store chains to include Pick ‘n Save’, ‘Copps Food Center’, ‘Metro Market’, and ‘Mariano’s Fresh Market’ (the first Mariano’s opened in Arlington Heights, Illinois in July of 2010 and has made millions of dollars in profits since).
Roundy’s can be found on the New York Stock Exchange under ticker symbol RNDY and the corporate office can be reached by phone by calling 414-231-5000.