UHC Exchange Billing
United Healthcare members can pay a bill online as long as their 13 years of age or older. Any concerns about the UHC Exchange Billing service can be directed to 1-800-708-2848 anytime between 8 a.m. to 8 p.m Monday thru Friday (not counting major holidays such as Christmas, Thanksgiving or the Forth of July). New users will have to register for the UHC Exchange Billing service will returning users can simply sign in with their username.
United Healthcare Billing Services
- This service is powered by UnitedHealthCare Services, Inc. and is not the Health Insurance Marketplace website
- Customers who do not have a phone can reach the UHC Billing service at email@example.com
- Questions by mail? Please mail them to UnitedHealthcare P.O. Box 221709 Louisville, KY 40252 (please note this is NOT a billing address)
- The UHC customers first premium payment must be received by the due date or they will not have coverage and will be exposed to paying tons of money if they get hurt
- Please allow up to 10 days for a new card to be activated
- Please allow 3 to 10 days for a UHC exchange billing card to arrive at the members home address
- Online payments can be made using any MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover or DEBIT CARD associated with a United States bank or credit union
- When contacting UHC please have the customers health plan ID card number
- Colorado Exchange only (Connect for HealthCO): Please call toll-free at 1-877-855-6538 | Maryland Exchange only (Maryland Health connection) should call 1-877-855-7435 | New York State of Health marketplace should call 1-877-856-2429
When looking to make a payment please send it to: UnitedHealthcare P.O. BOX 713819, Cincinnati, OH 45271-3082. Most customers will want to sign up for automatic payments using their checking or savings account in order to save time which is at a premium today in the Western culture (the Automatic Payment option can be founded on the left hand side of the UHC Exchange Billing users account menu).