Banking Capital One Activate
- Sing in or activate a Capital One Online Banking account
The Capital One customer will need their user ID and password in order to login OR those who are new to the Banking Capital One service will have to activate their account (i.e. enroll) with the following information:
- Account type (checking or business)
- The account number associated with the Checking, Savings, IRA, Money Market, CD, Loan in question
- Date of birth
In order to sign up for online banking with Capital One the account holder must be 13 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States (customers who are younger than 13 will have their Online Banking access denied).
Online banking with Capital One quick notes and facts:
- Capital One 360 accounts are not accessible through Capital One Online Banking at this time
- Benefits of opening an online banking account include (but are not limited to): check reordering, print paid checks and statements, stop a payment in real-time, update the customers email address (phone number), and sign up for paper suppression
- Banking statements are available for the previous 18 months
- Paying a bill is and always will be FREE with Capital One Online Banking
- Customers who DO NOT have enough money in their account to cover a payment will be charged a hefty non-sufficient funds (NSF) fee
Online banking allows customers to check the balance of a personal and small business account, money market account, CD’s, and investment and mortgage accounts. Any questions about the Banking Capital One Activate process can be directed to 1-877-442-3764.