AARP Drive Safe 29
Consumers can take the AARP Smart Driver Course for only $19.95 if they a are a AARP member or $24.95 for non-members. When registering for the AARP Drive Safe 29 class please have the AARP Member Number on hand along with test takers Driver’s License Number. Course takers can pay for the class with a Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, or Diners Card. Drive Safe program users can also make a payment via check or money order… if making a payment via check or money order please mail the payment to: AARP Smart Driver Course Tuition, 5760 Fleet Street, Suite 210, Carlsbad, CA 92008.
AARP Drive Safety Programs
- Any questions about the course by AARP can be directed to 800-350-7025
- The course can be taken from any computer with Internet access and is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Once the consumer has registered for the course they will have 60 days to complete it
- The AARP Drive Safe 29 course will take 8 hours to complete
- Users can complete the entire course in 8 hours or can save their progress and come back and complete it
- All questions via email can be directed to email@example.com
- Refunds can be requested anytime within 60 days of the purchase and refunds will take 30 days following receipt of a permissible request for cancellation
- The AARP Smart Drive course works best with Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari and Google Chrome browsers
Once the old person has completed the course in full they will receive a AARP Drive Safe certificate within 15 days via US Mail. For an additional fee users have the option to receive the certificate via FedEx – 2 day, Standard Overnight, Priority Overnight (most people should just wait and save money). Once the course has been competed the AARP member is not allowed to take it again unless they pay for another course.