Auto Warranty TCPA
- Obtain more information about the lawsuit against Interstate National Dealer Services Inc. claiming they violated the Telephone Consumer Protection Act
- The case is entitled Mey v. Interstate National Dealer Services Inc., et al., and the deadline to file a claim is listed as 3/24/16
The Auto Warranty TCPA settlement includes anyone who received one (or more) solicitation calls from Interstate between 6/12/10 and 1/28/16 to a phone number that was listed on the National Do Not Call Registry. The lawsuit is listed as case number 1:14-CV-01846-ELR-RGV and Interstate National Dealer Services has agreed to settle for around 4.2 million dollars. This case is pending in the in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia.
Auto Warranty TCPA Notes
- A fairness hearing will be held on June 7th, 2016
- Auto Warranty TCPA class members who would like to object or opt out have until Mar. 24, 2016 to do so
- When filing a claim be sure to include the phone number that was on the no call list and was dialed by Interstate National Dealer Services Inc.
All class members who file timely claim in the lawsuit will be represented by Edward A. Broderick, Anthony I. Paronich, Matthew P. McCue, and Steven H. Koval. Edward A. Broderick and Anthony I. Paronich are from the famous BRODERICK LAW, P.C..
Any questions about the case should be directed to Auto Warranty TCPA Claims PO Box 170800 Milwaukee WI 53217 or call toll free 866-963-9977 (claim forms can be requested by mail or phone).