Barclay Card US 1662
Apply for this popular rewards card which provides 2x cash back rewards on groceries, gas, and utility purchases. Cash back rewards are unlimited under the Barclay Card US 1662 offer and reward redemptions start at 1000 points. This credit card also uses state of the art chip card technology which protects against fraud so paying for purchases is more secure at chip-card terminals in the U.S. and abroad (i.e. foreign countries). In order to apply applicants must provide their last name and Personal ID Code.
Barclaycard Rewards MasterCard
- Members will earn 1X cash back rewards on all non groceries, gas, and utility purchases
- Rewards can be redeemed for cash back statement credits and gift cards
- Under the Barclay Card US 1662 promotion terms the members points will never expire as long as the account is in good standing (i.e. the member does not owe money)
- Membership also comes with a Complimentary FICO Credit Score and members will receive alerts when a credit score has changed
- Customers who fail to use the Barlcay Rewards MasterCard in any 3 month time frame will see their account fall into inactive
How are points awarded under the 1662 offer? According to the terms and conditions associated with the card offer… “Points are awarded at two (2) points per dollar ($1) in everyday spend categories (gas, grocery and utilities) as defined by merchant category codes and one (1) point per dollar ($1) for all other purchases“.
- British based banking firm
- Founded in 1690 according to British lore and is headquartered at the prestige Canary Wharf, London Borough of Tower Hamlets
- Majority of profits comes from Personal & Corporate banking
- The Barclays corporate office can be reached at 44 20 7116 1000
Barlcays can be found on the New York Stock Exchange under ticket symbol BCS and the London Stock Exchange under ticker symbol BARC. The firm is rivaled by The Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc.