BHG DIY Gift Offer
- Give the gift of the Better Home and Gardens Magazine to two friends
- The customer must renew their current subscription to Better Home and Gardens in order to give the Better Home and Gardens subscription to two of their BFF
The BHG DIY Gift Offer will require the current BHG customer to renew their subscription for another year at a cost of $19.97. Once the customer has enter the renewal payment information they will have to provide the name, address, and zip code of their friends so they can be sent the Better Homes and Gardens Magazine via US Mail. When making a payment to BHG the customer can elect to pay with a Discover, Mastercard, Visa, or American Express credit or debit card OR can use the “Bill Me” option.
BHG DIY Gift Offer
- Cannot be combined with any other promotion subscription offers from Better Homes and Gardens
- Those who choose not to give a gift subscription will forfeit the right to give the free gift subscription(s)
- The BHG DIY Gift Offer is good for US subscriptions only
- This offer is subject to change without notice and can end at anytime
- When taking advantage of the DIY gift offer promotion customers can opt in to receive special offers from the Better Home and Gardens family of publications via email (simply uncheck the yes box if they do not want these promotional emails)
Who is Better Home and Gardens?
BHG is considers the 4th best-selling magazine in the US and caters to those with a love of home economics and interior design (mostly well to do middle class or upper class women). The magazine has a subscription based of more than 7 millions customers and the first BHG was issued in 1922. Better Home and Gardens was founded by former United States Secretary of Agriculture Edwin Meredith and is a part of the “Seven Sisters” network of magazines.