Capital One Secure Card Deposit
- Log on to place a required security deposit to open a Capital One Secured Card
- When a deposit is made for a Secured MasterCard from Capital One, it’s recommended to allow 12 days for changes to be reflected
- The minimum security deposit for a Capital One Secured Card will give the user a credit line of $200. Making a larger deposit will grant a credit line of up to $3,000
Customers who apply for a Capital One Secured Mastercard will be required to pay a refundable deposit of $49, $99 or $200 (amount based on creditworthiness). Capital One’s Secured credit card is accepted anywhere MasterCard is taken. A variable ARP of 24.99% will be installed on initial Secured Capital One card applications.
Capital One Secure Card Deposit Notes
- The Capital One Secured Card has the benefits of regular reporting to the three major credit bureaus, making sure that customers receive the credit score benefit that comes along with carrying a balance on a card
- Secured Card customers also have the opportunity to earn a credit line increase with no additional deposit.
One of the biggest advantage of the Secured Card from Capital One is that customers have access to Capital One’s “Credit Tracker” system, which is a free credit monitoring tool. With Credit Tracker, Capital One customers can see their credit score at any time, use the credit simulator to see how certain actions would affect your credit score, receive a “Grade Overview” that shows ratings on factors that have a large impact on credit, and sign up for e-mail alerts if a credit report changes.
Questions about making a Capital One Credit Card Deposit?
- Attn: General Correspondence, PO Box 30285, Salt Lake City, UT 84130-0285
When customers log on to make a deposit on their Capital One secured card, they will need to enter their 17 digit account number, their 5 digit Zip Code, and the last 4 digits of their