Capital One 360 Savings
Learn more about the Capital One 360 Savings account online offer where consumers can earn .75% APY on their savings (this amount is likely to rise once the US Federal Government raises rates). Any questions about opening a savings account with Capital One can be directed to a 360 customer service agent at 1-800-289-1992.
360 Savings Online Savings Account Features
- Consumers will not be charged a fee to open the account (or at anytime the account is open) and Capital One requires the consumer to carry no minimum balance in order to open or keep an account
- Customer service is always available 24 hours a day 7 days a week (although some agents may be outsourced to different countries)
- Offers state of the art financial tools such as the My Savings Goals tools and the Automatic Savings Plan tool which helps consumers make better financial planning decisions
- All deposits are FDIC Insured for up to $250,000
- Capital One 360 Saving account holders can deposit checks from anywhere using a mobile smart phone (i.e. iPhone, S Edge) or computer with Mobile Deposit
What is the automatic Capital One savings program? This program will help customers meet saving goals faster by explaining exactly how much the customer needs to put away to obtain their goal (i.e. to save $1,000 add $25 a week over 5 years). This is a great tool for dumb people who do not understand how to save money on their own.
What is needed in order to open a Capital One 360 account?
- The applicant must be an US citizen or permanent resident
- Have a Social Security number
- Be 18 years of age or older
- To open a new joint 360 Savings with an EXISTING Customer (someone who has or has had a Capital One 360 account)
The entire process should only take a few minutes to complete and customers are encouraged to link their bank account to their Capital One 360 Savings Account in order to make money transfer very simple.