Cooper Vision Rebates
The new and improved Cooper Rebates submission form allows customers to effortlessly apply for a rebate online or via their mobile device without the need for bothersome forms that need to be sent bu mail. Customers can also check the status of a rebate, download a rebate form online, or search for a eye care practitioner in their area. Customers should allow up to 8 weeks for the rebate to arrive by mail and rebate submissions must be postmarked within 60 days of lens purchase.
Cooper Vision Rebate Online
- Only one rebate is allowed per person during any given 12 month period
- Contact lenses must be purchased within 90 days of the customers eye exam, and all receipts must be from the same eye care practitioner who prescribed the customers contacts,
- Only 5 rebates can be submitted from one address during the course of any 12 month period
- The maintenance fee associated with a rebate prepaid gift card will be waived for the first 6 months once the card has been issued
- If the Cooper Vision rebate comes in the form of cash they consumer will have 60 days to cash it before it becomes void and null
- If the customer does not file the rebate before expiration Cooper Vision will NOT extend the offer
- After the rebate has been submitted customers are advised to print the link associated with the Tracking Number for their records in case they would like to track the status at a later point in time
Any questions in regards to a Copper Vision rebate can be directed to a customer care agent at 1-855-5-COOPER or 1-855-526-6737 (Cooper Vision care agents are available from 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM ET, Monday – Friday). Anyone looking to contact them by mail should write to their customer service address which is: CooperVision 209 High Point Drive Suite 100 Victor, NY 14564.