Take a survey related to a purchase at B&Q plc (originally known as Block & Quayle) and earn an entry in to the survey prize draw. The B&Q customer will be asked to provide their name and the phone number during the course of the survey and a member of the B&Q store management team in which the purchase took place will call the customer back in the next 48 hours with regards to their concern (please note this is not required in order to earn a sweepstakes entry. All information gathered during the course of the survey will be by ABA Market Research Limited and will be kept confidential at all cost and will never be sold to a third-party.
B&Q Experience Survey Prize Draw Notes
- Each month one lucky winner will take home £250
- For customers living in the Republic of Ireland the monthly prize draw will be €300
- Please allow 6 weeks for the prize to be sent to the winner
- Winners must respond within 14 days to claim their £250 associated with the DIYFeedback.com promotion or the prize will be forfeited and will go unclaimed
- The Prize Draw is run every month until further notification by B&Q
A purchase is not required to enter the DIY Feedback survey promotion. To enter without purchase please write to: c/o ABA Market Research Prize Draw Entry (B&Q) ABA Market Research Limited Hart House 6 London Road St Albans AL1 1NG. Please be sure to include the contestants name, address, phone number, email address, and date of birth on a 3×5 index card.
All taxes associated with the B&Q SURVEY PRIZE DRAW must be paid in full based upon country laws.
B&Q is a UK-based “Do It Yourself” home improvement retailing company that was founded in 1969. The firm has around 400 stores and more than 29,000 employees.