Eddie Bauer Friends
- Access a Eddie Bauer Friends account online with a membership number
- New members will have to go through a short yet bothersome enrollment process (a valid email address will be needed in order to sign up)
The Eddie Bauer Friends membership program provides rewards when shopping at Eddie Bauer locations. Simply present the members reward card at the time of check out to have points applied to an account (please allow up to 72 hours for the reward points to show up on a Eddie Bauer friends account). Customers can also enroll in any Eddie Bauer store or dial 1-888-838-1920 (when enrolling via the toll-free number please press 0).
Eddie Bauer Friends Notes
- Rewards can be applied to any purchase made at a Eddie Bauer store, via the catalogs or online
- Reward Certificate come in increments of $5 up to a maximum of not less than $80
- Eddie Bauer Reward Certificates expire on the date indicated on the front of the Reward Certificate
- Reward certificates can be delivered via email or through the U.S. Postal Service
- When having a certificate delivered by mail please allow up to 6 weeks
- Upon enrollment customers will receive a membership number
- Use the membership number when making purchased until the members Eddie Bauer Friends card arrives in the mail (should take no more than 4 weeks for this card to arrive)
- The rewards balance will expire if the member fails to make a purchase in a 12 month time frame
- In order to join the Eddie Bauer Friends membership rewards program the customers must be 18 years of age or older and a legal US resident
Any questions about the Eddie Bauer Friends reward program can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or dial 1-888-838-1920 to speak with an Eddie Bauer associate. (the call center is open 24 hours a day 7 days a week).