El Pollo Loco
Frequent diners of El Pollo Loco should consider joining the My Loco Rewards program which provides members with coupons and rewards when dining at this popular fire-grilled chicken restaurant. Plus customers who sign up for the El Pollo Loco Rewards program will get the added bonus receiving a FREE Chips and Guacamole coupon upon registration. Please not the free guacamole and chips offer is designed for new reward members only. Once signed up the members will receive My Loco Rewards’ exclusive news, rewards and previews directly to the email address they used at the time of registration.
My Loco Rewards Notes
- FREE to join
- Ideal for anyone who frequents El Pollo Loco more than once a week
- Members will receive a special El Pollo Loco coupon on their birthday
- My Loco Reward members will be the first to know about new menu items
Please note the FREE Chips and Guacamole may take up to 48 hours to be sent from the time of sign up and new members must join My Loco Rewards at least 10 days prior to their birthday to receive a birthday reward.
El Pollo Loco
- Costa Mesa CA based grilled chicken restaurant chain pronounced “L Po-yo Lo-co”
- Founded by Juan Francisco Ochoa in Mexico (the first US chain 503 Alvarado Street, near Sixth Street was not opened until 1980)
- Has around 400 locations
El Pollo Loco is a public company that can be found on the NASDAQ stock exchange under ticker symbol LOCO. The firm specializes in grilled chicken and used chicken that has been marinated fresh in a special recipe of herbs, spices, fruit juices and garlic.
The corporate office is based at El Pollo Loco Holdings, Inc. 3535 Harbor Boulevard Suite 100 Costa Mesa, CA 92626 and can be reached by phone by calling 714-599-5000. Competition to El Pollo Loco insist in the form of the Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. and Del Taco.