Fuel Every Where
- Fuel Everywhere is operated by Blackhawk Network
- Register a Fuel Everywhere Visa card online
Cardholders can also check a balance online and obtain a personalize card PIN number. To register a Fuel Everywhere card the customer will need the following information:
- Gift card number
- Expiration date
- The Fuel Everywhere card must be active before the customer can start the registration process
All Fuel Everywhere gift cards are issued by MetaBank or Sunrise Banks both of which are member FDIC.
Consumers who prefer to view balances and transactions online associated with the Fuel Everywhere card without on the card issuer’s site without registering, click here but please note that data rates fees and charges may apply.
Fuel Everywhere Gift Card Notes
- Customers can use the card to pay at the pump
- At this time the gift card cannot be redeemed for cash or used at ATMs or for gambling purposes
- Any questions about the process can be directed to 1-877-341-5484
- Once the cards balance reaches $0 it will be unusable and cannot be reloaded
The initial Personal Identification Number (PIN) associated with the Fuel Everywhere card will be the last 4 digits of the card BUT it is highly recommended the card holder changes the PIN number upon receipt. If the card is ever lost please dial 1 (877) 341-5484 anytime 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
The Blackhawk Network corporate office can be reached at 10615 Professional Circle Ste. 102 Reno, NV 89521.
- South Dakota based financial holding company
- Founded in 1954
- Traded on the NASDAQ stock exchange under ticker symbol CASH
The Meta Bank is a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation and operates three distinct businesses. The firm employs more than 500 people and was founded by Mr. Stanley H. Haahr. Meta Bank offer every day banking service such as checking account, debit cards, gift cards, and loans (home and auto).