- Access the new and improved MyMemberInfo website
- Fullfillement.MyMemberInfo.com required internet access
- The service should be able to be accessed via any mobile device
In order to login the user must have their username and password on hand along with Internet access (members who do not have him internet access are encouraged to visit their library to obtain online access). Users who are new to Fulfillement.MyMemberInfo.com will have to go through a short but bothersome registration process.
In order to register for MyMemberInfo the user will need to provide their member ID along with their date of birth in mm/dd/yyyy format. Those who do not remember their date of birth will want to call their mother. Once the member ID and DOB has been provided the user will be asked to create a memorable username and password (please note the username and password will be needed every time the user logins to MyMemberInfo.com.
- Users cannot link their Facebook account in order to sign up/register
- The new and improved site is 100% fully responsive which means that it will automatically resize and look great on any computer, tablet or phone
- Registration is 100% free
Once register with MyMemberInfo.com the user will be able to manage billing issues (add, remove or edit methods of payment with the simple click of a mouse), local providers, download member ID’s and other related forms, update member information, and access specific membership information in regards to a plan. Please note when locating a provider the user can search by a specific geographic location, by zip code, or by state.
Any questions in regards to the registration or login service can be directed to the Member Services phone number located within the welcome email or check the back of the MyMemberInfo ID Card.