Garage Experience CA
- Shoppers who take the Garage customer service survey can receive a coupon good for 15% off of their next purchase
- Garage is a Canadian clothing store that was founded in the 1970s and focuses mainly on teenage girls
Customers who have shopped at a Garage clothing store in Canada can take a guest survey to share their shopping experience. To begin taking the survey, customers will need their original Garage receipt with the 11 digit survey invitation code printed on the bottom, as well as the 11 digit discount code.
Garage Experience For Offer Details
- The Garage customer survey will need to be taken within 5 days of the customer’s visit to the store
- Once the survey is completed, a coupon code for 15% off of a purchase at Garage will be issued
- Customers can also sign up to receive e-mails from Garage with even more money-saving coupons and special promotions
The Garage website offers up even more fashion and beauty advice like “Kylie Jenner Beauty Secrets,””10 Valentine’s Day Movies to Stream With Your BFFs,”and “4 DIY Gifts for Valentine’s Day.”
More about Garage clothing stores
- Garage was founded in 1975 in Montreal, Quebec, and specializes in clothing for teenage girls
- The chain does have a few locations in the United States, as well as in the Middle East, like Jordan, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates
- Garage has over 5,000 employees spread over almost 400 store worldwide.
Garage wants to keep their employees looking good, so employees and their dependents get 50% off of all merchandise in the store. Garage employees also receive enrollment in a retirement plan plus the option to participate in a Flexible Group Insurance Program.
Through their “Make A Difference” program, Garage sponsors several different community efforts and endeavors designed to make Canada a better place to be.