Get Away With 50k
- Login to access the customers SkyMiles AMEX offer online
In order to access this promotional offer from American Express the customer must have the offer code associated with the mailing offer and can be located on the envelope where the customer received the specific offer. In order to take advantage of the Get Away With 50K promotion the customer must be a registered SkyMiles Member… those who are not members can take a few minutes to sing up and must provide the following:
- Name, address, phone number
- Gender, DOB
- Known traveler number
- Starwood Preferred Guest loyalty number
Benefits of being a SkyMiles members and other notes associated with the membership program?
- Receive promotional offers from companies that are partnered with Delta Airlines
- Offers the member a personalize dashboard that is ideal for trips and preference
- At this time under the current SkyMiles Mileage Expiration policy, miles do not expire (but this could be subject to change if desired by the program)
- Delta reserves the right to audit members’ accounts at any time and without notice to ensure compliance with the SkyMiles Membership Guide and Program Rules, Delta’s contract of carriage, Delta’s fare rules, and all other applicable Delta rules and regulations.
- Delta’s SkyMiles program are limited to one account per person
- In the event more than one account number is assigned to the same individual, the duplicate account will be cancelled, and only the applicable mileage credit, excluding any enrollment bonus, can be transferred to the remaining account
- Children can be enrolled in this prestige air miles program
- Please allow up to 8 weeks for mileage to be credited to the SkyMiles member account
- When using SkyMiles please have the customers SkyMiles number and name on hand
Any questions about the Sky Mile program (or the Get Away With 50 K promotion) can be directed to a call center agent at 1-800-323-2323. Please note customers who are lucky enough to be a Medallion member should check the back of their card for a toll-free number.