Hertz Rental Fine
- Those who received a traffic violation while renting a car from Hertz can pay the fine online
- The service is made possible by ATS Processing Services who is in charge of collecting payments for Hertz for any parking, toll or photo-enforcement citations received during the term of the rental
The Hertz Rental Fine service is super easy to use and the payment can be made with any major credit card (i.e. QuickSilver credit card). The service also allows those who feel they were wrongly charged with a fine to dispute the payment. Please note that the customer will be REQUIRED to provide PROOF when disputing the fine as they accepted responsibility for the payment of fines, penalties and administration fees charged to the vehicle during the rental period.
Hertz Rental Fine Notes
- ATS Processing Services is a 3rd party service provider which is hired by Rental Car Companies and Fleet Agencies to process vehicle citations on their behalf
- Payments can also be made via check
- Those who fail to make a payment will most likely have the account sent to a collection agency and they will have a hard time renting a car in the future
- Those who were not renting an auto at the time of the citation should allow up to 7 days for the issue to be resolved by Hertz and have their account adjusted
- If the car was stolen the person who rented the car will have to provide Hertz with documentation (i.e. a police report)
- Even if the person who rented the car was not driving at the time of the ticket (i.e. a friend or co-worker was driving the rental) they are still on the hook for paying the fine
Any questions for Hertz can be directed to a customer care agent at (877) 977-5771 or for those looking to fax documents: (480) 907-3026. Please note that ATS does not actually determine the amount of the fine and cannot settle disputes… they simply collect the payment.