Home Depot Rebates 11 Percent
- Access the Home Depot 11% Match Rebate portal in order to apply
- Requires the purchase date in order to start the process (those who do not have the date of purchase will have to check their Home Depot receipt)
- The 11% Match Rebate Portal is the best and fastest way to secure a Home Depot rebate
HomeDepotRebates11Percent.com is operated by Home Depot Product Authority, LLC and Please make sure the purchase was made at a participating Home Depot retail store or the service will not work (Please Click here to view the Participating Store List). Customers who have more than one rebate to submit must submit each one seperatetly. Those who want to track the status of a Home Depot rebate can simply enter the tracking number to view current status.
- Not all Home Depot products are available for rebates (products not eligible include commodity products, value priced merchandise, services including freight, delivery, tool and truck rental fees, labor SKUs or on gift cards… a complete list of SKUs excluded from Home Depot rebates offer click here)
- Customers who tossed their receipt in the trash will either have to dumpster dive or drive back up to the Home Depot in which the item was purchased and request a copy
- ALL rebates must be submitted within 60 days of purchase or they will become void (NO EXCEPTIONS)
- Rebates can be submitted online or by US Mail
- Customers can also check the status of the rebate by using an automated phone system… please call 1.866.451.1357 to use this system
Home Depot is an Atlanta based home improvement retailer. They operate more than 2200 locations and the corporate office is based at 2455 Paces Ferry Rd SE # B # 3Atlanta, GA 30339-1834. Any questions in regards to HomeDepotRebates11Percent.com can be directed to an award winning customer service agent at 866.451.1357 between the time of 7:00 am – 11:00 pm CST, Sat. 8:00 am – 11:00 pm CST Monday to Friday AND Sunday 9:00 am – 11:00 pm CST.