Jet Blue MasterCard Activate
- Activate an account online in just a few seconds assuming the card holder has all the required information on hand
- The Jet Blue MasterCard activate service requires the last 4 digits of the card holders social, date of birth (in mm/dd/yyyy format), and the Jet Blue card account number
- Those who are existing members can simply access their account online with their username
The Jet Blue Master Card activation service is free to use and once the card is activate online the member will have to a variety of online service (i.e. view statements and transactions, make a payment, update account information). Please note the Jet Blue MasterCard credit card is issued by Barclay’s Bank Delaware.
Jet Blue MasterCard Activate Comments
- Any questions about the activation process can be directed to (866) 928-3104
- Need to fax in documents? Please fax them to 1-866-823-8178
- Consumers can obtain cash at any participating ATM in the Plus Network
- Need to mail a payment? Fire it off to: Card Services P.O. Box 13337 Philadelphia, PA 19101-3337 or Card Services P.O. Box 60517 City of Industry, CA 91716-0517
- Please allow up to 7 days for the payment to arrive by mail and another 3 for the payment to be processed
- Before filing a payment dispute double-check the name of the company that charged the purchase (sometime the name of the company in which a product was purchased differs from the one showing up on the credit card statement)
Those who are looking to activate their Jet Blue MasterCard over the phone can simply dial 1-877-408-8866. The card does charge a Foreign Transaction Fee when a purchase is made outside the US. Those members who would like to request an increase in their credit limit should access their Jet Blue MasterCard account online and navigate to ACCOUNT SETTINGS and then REQUEST CREDIT LINE INCREASE.