KFC Bermuda Survey
After showing down on some fried chicken from KFC be sure to take part in their customer survey with the information found on the KFC receipt. The survey will help improve customer service at KFC and is operated by the Service Management Group. All results will be delivered to the person in charge of the particular KFC location in which the visit occurred.
What is needed in order to take the KFC Bermuda Survey?
- KFC store number
- Date & time of visit
- Order number associated with the meal
The survey will take less than 5 minutes to complete and customers should be awarded a promotion item in the form of a coupon once it has been completed.
Kentucky Fried Chicken (aka KFC)
- Fried chicken fast food restaurant chain
- Founded in 1930 as the Sanders Court & Café out of North Corbin, Kentucky while the first franchise was not opened until a cool fall day in September of 1952 in Salt Lake City Utah
- Has more than 18,000 locations across the globe
The Kentucky Fried Chicken Corporate Office is headquartered at 1441 Gardiner Lane Louisville, Kentucky United States and any customer service questions about the company can be directed to 1 (800) 225-5532. KFC is second to only the mighty McDonald’s in terms of number of locations across the globe (KFC is extremely popular in China for some odd reason).
Must try menu items when chowing down at a KFC?
- Roasted Caesar Salad (over roasted chicken makes this dish a solid option)
- Chicken & Biscuit Bowl (great after a couple of beers)
- Extra Crispy Fried Chicken (no explanation needed here)
- Mashed Potatoes & Gravy (some people claim these are the best Mashed Potatoes & Gravy on the planet)
- Double Down Sandwich
The average cost of a KFC visit for a family of four will generally be between $20 to $40 depending on the size of the family and the size of their appetites.