- Take a super short survey in regards to a purchase at Kohl’s
- To start the Kohl’s Listens survey customers will need the 4 digit store number and the 16 digit access code
Please note both the Kohl’s store number and the 16 digit code can be located on the Kohl’s in store customer receipt. The Service Management Group will be in charge of collection all th information associated with the Kohl’s Listens survey and will be responsible for making sure it is received by local store managers.
Kohl’s Listens Survey Notes
- All customers who complete the survey in full should receive a 10% Off Coupon that can be used on a future visit to Kohl’s
- The survey should only take about 4 minutes to complete and will help improve in store service
- All information provided will be confidential
Once the Kohl’s customer has completed answering all the survey questions they will receive a validation code. Please write this validation code down on the Kohl’s receipt and use it as a coupon on a future visit (this coupon cannot be combined with any other promotional coupon).
- Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin based department store chain
- Founded in 1962 out of Milwaukee WI by Mr. Maxwell Kohl
- Is considered the second largest department store in the United States trailing on Macy’s
Kohl’s specializes in mens and women’s clothing, footwear (Adidas, Nike, Reebok, etc), middle of the line bedding and furniture products, discount jewelry and some electronic products.
When shopping online Kohl’s offers free standard shipping of the order total is $75 or more and customers can buy many products online and pick them up that same day at a local Kohl’s store (please note not all products qualify for this pick up offer).
Kohl’s also allows customers to check an order status online, print a shipping receipt or reprint a Kohl’s Cash reward if they sign up for a Kohl’s shopping account online.