L.L. Bean Rewards
Consumers can apply for the exclusive L.L. Bean Visa credit card by providing their general information (i.e. name, address, phone number etc), employment history (i.e. occupation), finance details (total annual income), and the applicants date of birth. The L.L.Bean Visa Card is issued by Barclays Bank Delaware and the account will be governed by Delaware Law.
L.L.Bean Visa Card benefits and other random info
- Cardholders will earn 3% on all L.L.Bean purchases
- Cardholders will earn 1% Everywhere Visa is accepted
- Reward points will be applied towards a $10 coupon (members CANNOT redeem the points for cash)
- This offer is available only to applicants who are residents of the United States, with the exception of Puerto Rico and the US territories
- The $10 coupons can be used on any L.L. Bean product
- Cardholders also enjoy Free Return Shipping, Free Monogramming, Exclusive Sales & Special Promotions and comes with No Annual Fee
- L.L.Bean has donated over $6 million toward conservation and land stewardship.
- Available for new card holders only
- APR will be 13.99%, 16.99% or 19.99%
- The card will charge 3% of each transaction in U.S. dollars on foreign transactions
It should be noted that not everyone who applies for the L.L. Bean Visa Card will be approved… for example an applicant who works part-time at McDonald’s and is 10 feet under water in debt will be denied.
- Mail order, online clothing/boot company
- Founded by the legendary Leon Leonwood Bean (avid hunter and fisherman)
- Based at 15 Casco Street Freeport, Maine, United States
The firm is private and has annual revenues over 1.5 billion US Dollars. L.L. Bean does most of their sales via mail order but does have around 30 brick and mortar locations. The firm produces a pair of boots that are very popular with college students on the Eastern US coast who have to battle cold rain and snow when they walk to school everyday.