Loan Depot Mail
- Apply for a personally loan ranging from $5000 to $35,000
When applying for the loan the applicant must provide what they attend to use the loan (i.e. vacation, medical expenses, credit card refinancing, green loan) for and what type of residence to they reside in (i.e. own, rent, other). Those with a Loan Depot Mail invitation code can enter the information when applying but it is not required to have one.
Loan Depot Mail Notes
- All Unsecured Personal Loans are issued by Cross River Bank who is FDIC insured and is a New Jersey-charted commercial bank located in Teaneck, New Jersey
- Loans will be based on the applicants credit score and history
- Applicants living in the states of Nebraska or Alabama or Nebraska must be 19 years of age or older in order to apply due to bothersome state laws
- Applicants in the great state of Massachusetts must apply for a loan greater than or equal to $6,001
- Customers interested in home mortgage loans only should dial 888-983-3240
- loanDepot personal loans are only issued to individuals at this time
- The loanDepot will almost in every case need additional information (i.e. tax filings) for those who are self-employed
- Assuming the applicant is approved for the Loan Depot Mail offer the loan will deposited into a checking account
- Loan verification usually takes up to 3 days
loanDepot, LLC was founded in 2010 and has more than 5000 employees. The firm is approved seller for the mega lenders to include: Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, FHA, VA and Ginnie Mae.
Once approved for a loan with loanDepot please note…
- The customer is not allowed to pick the payment due date
- The payment due date will be based upon the date the loan is approved
- Customers are allowed a 15-day grace period when making a payment
- If not bad within 15 days a $15 fee will be charged
Loan Depot is headquartered at 26642 Towne Centre Drive, Foothill Ranch, CA 92610 and can be reached toll-free at (800) 656-2606.