MBC Donor Survey
- After donating life saving blood donors are asked to take a short survey in relation to the Memorial Blood Centers blood donation experience
The MBC Donor Survey will only take a few minutes to complete and MBC asked that all feedback is honest as it will help them improve their blood donor services. Please note this survey is not for medical help… any medical issues should be directed to 612-201-4654 between 7:30 and 4:00 or after hours at 651-332-7108.
Memorial Blood Centers Donor Feedback
- To take the MBC Donor Survey the customer should have the Donation number from the DONOR Care Guide
- The donor care number is 8 numbers long and will appear after W0515
- Donors will have to select if the donation took place at a blood drive, in a mobile bus, or at the donor center itself
Other questions asked during the course of the MBC Donor Survey include: “Please rate the total time you felt you were unnecessarily waiting during the entire donation process”, “How many times have you donated in the last 12 months?”, and “Did you feel that the blood collection staff was skilled and competent?”.
The survey is powered by Instant Evaluate and donors will be asked to provide their name, email address, and phone number at the conclusion of the survey (don’t worry all information provided to MBC will be kept private).
Memorial Blood Centers
- Minnesota-based community blood center (considered a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization)
- Has collected more than 3 million units of blood since their existence
- Also specializes in lab services and infectious disease testing
- Partners with more than 30 hospital partners throughout Minnesota and northwestern Wisconsin
The Memorial Blood Centers corporate office is headquartered at 737 Pelham Blvd. St. Paul, MN, 55114 and can be reached by phone at 1-888-GIVE-BLD (888-448-3253). MBC is dedicated to collecting as much blood as possible in efforts to save as many lives as