My Apple Feedback
- Take a survey and maybe will 100 bucks in the process (please note this $100 will come in the form of a gift card and cannot be exchanged for cash money)
- The survey is open to anyone who made a purchase at the Apple Market and still has the 20 digit survey code from their customer receipt
Once the customer has finished answering all the questions associated with the My Apple Feedback survey they will be entered into a sweepstakes where they could take home a $100 gift card that can be used at any Apple Market location. Anyone who works for Apple Markets (or their family of stores) are NOT allowed to participate in the My Apple Feedback sweepstakes due to state and federal laws.
My Apple Feedback Notes
- Must have Internet connection and the 20 digit survey code
- The chance to enter the $100 gift card drawing will only become available once the survey has been completed in full
- The feedback information will never be shared with competitors
- Only one gift card is allowed to be won per customer regardless of how much money they spend at Apple Markets
- The Apple Feedback Survey should take about 10 minutes to complete
A corporate office mailing address or phone number for the Apple Market could not be found but they do offer a Apple Market Contact form where customers can provide an email address in order to reach out to the firm.
Some of the more popular locations however include:
- Country Harvest Apple Market – 315 S. Union St. McClouth, KS 66054 – (913) 796-2291
- Cosentino’s Apple Market – 63rd St. 11501 E 63rd St Kansas City, MO 64133 – (816) 353-4880
- Sterling Apple Market – 11215 East 24 Highway Independence, MO 64056 – (816) 461-1515
Apple Markets are location in the states of Kansas (Go Jayhwaks), Missouri, and Nebraska. Some of the locations in the state of Missouri (aka Missery) go by the name RAY’S APPLE MARKETS.