My Cigna Health Spring
- Browse 2016 Medicare Plans with Cigna
Customers can search for plans by providing their state and county (i.e. Florida, Baker). If there are not any plans available under the My Cigna Health Spring terms the user will see the following when a search is performed “There are no Cigna-HealthSpring Medicare Advantage Plans available in your area.”.
Popular plans associated with My Cigna Health Spring include…
- 2016 Cigna-HealthSpring Rx Secure (Medicare Part D)
- 2016 Cigna-HealthSpring Rx Secure-Extra (Medicare Part D)
Both of the above named plans come with ultra low co pays on generic medicines and medical coverage are not included in either. Please note the formulary and/or pharmacy network are subject to change at any time and benefits, premium and/or co-payments may change on January 1 of each year.
- Caters to Medicare and Medicaid beneficiaries
- Strives to providing the aging population in the US with affordable health care solutions
- Implements an easy to use system as old people are not very good at navigating the Internet
- Plans under My Cigna Health Spring include Part D prescription drug plans – Medicare Advantage – Medicaid
- Factors that will determine Cigna plan eligibility include net worth, current level of health, and employment status (full-time, part-time, not employed, retired)
Who is Cigna?
Connecticut based health service firm which covers more than 70 million customers around the globe. The firm can be found on the New York Stock Exchange under ticker symbol CI and employs more than 35,000 people.
Subsidaries of the Cigna Corporation?
- Connecticut General Life Insurance Company
- Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company
- Life Insurance Company of North America
- Cigna Life Insurance Company of New York
The Cigna corporate office can be found at 900 Cottage Grove Road Bloomfield, CT 06002 and can be reached by phone by calling 860-226-6000. Looking to fax Cigna? Please sent it to 860-226-6741.