My Gear Guard
- Register online with Bass Pro to activate a service contract (customers will need the receipt number to begin)
The My Gear Guard services provides extended warranties on camping gear and accessories, hunting equipment and accessories, fishing tackle and accessories, marine articles and accessories, and electronic devices and accessories. When registering the product the Bass Pro customer should also have the product on hand as they will need to validate important customer and product information.
My Gear Guard Notes
- Products should be registered within 30 days of making the purchase from Bass Pro
- The receipt numbers will either be 16 or 22 digits long and will be found above the bar code
- Customers can also register a product by phone by calling 877-920-4400
- When registering for My Gear Guard by phone please call between the hours of 8 a.m. – 9 p.m. central time Monday – Friday OR on Saturday from 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. CT
- If a unit if found defective the customer should start a claim
- The defective unit should be sent to the Bass Pro asset recovery center
- Once the defective product is received and verified the customer will receive a gift card in the amount of the retail price of the defective product (the gift card can only be used at Bass Pro Shops and cannot be redeemed for cash)
- This Service Contract does not replace or change the terms and conditions of the covered product’s original manufacturer’s warranty
- Please allow up to 14 days for the gift card to be received once the claim is verified
- Customers who file a claim online should expect the process to take no more than 5 minutes
Any questions about the My Gear Guard warranty process can be directed to a Bass Pro customer service agent at 877-920-4400,
When checking the status of a My Gear Guard warranty claim please have the customers zip code and claim number on hand.