My Life USAA
- The United Services Automobile Association (also called USAA) offers banking, investing, and insurance services to people who served in the US military and their families.
- Customers who have an account with USAA can log on to USAA My Life to access their accounts instantly
- To register for USAA My Life, customers will need their client code that’s on their registration information letter
My Life from USAA is an online portal that gives USAA customers 24/7 access to all of their banking, insurance, and investing accounts, including seeing balances, making money transfers, and filing an insurance claim.
My Life USAA Notes
- Customers who have filed an insurance claim with USAA can log on to My Life to check the status of their claim
- USAA customers will need to register for an account to use the MyLife site, creating a new username and password
- Call (800)-210-USAA (8722)
- 9800 Fredericksburg Road, San Antonio, TX 78288
When new customers sign up for USAA, they will receive a letter detailing how to access USAA My Life, but people who need more help setting up a MyLife account can call 1 (800)-210-USAA (8722) Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Central time (except federal holidays).
More information about USAA
USAA was founded in 1922 by a group of U.S. Army officers who couldn’t get auto insurance because companies saw them as “high risk.” Today, both past and present members of the American Armed Forces (officers and enlisted) and their immediate families can take advantage of USAA services.
USAA was famous for being one of the first companies to use direct marketing as advertising, sending letters directly to former military members advertising their available services. The company was originally called the United States Army Automobile Association and was made up of 25 officers. Today, USAA has their headquarters in San Antonio, Texas.