My Prepaid Center Activate Card
- Activate a prepaid card online with the card number, expiration date, and security code
- The security code will be 3 digits long and can be found on the given Visa, MasterCard or Discover prepaid card
The My Prepaid Center Activate Card process should only take a few minutes to complete and customers who have a redemption code are allowed to redeem it online trough the activation process. If the customer happens to lose their prepaid card they can obtain a replacement at no cost (if the customer looses the card for a second time a replacement fee will be charged).
My Prepaid Center Notes
- All prepaid cards issued are in some way connected with a loyalty, award or promotion program
- Please allow a replacement prepaid card up to 10 days to arrive via first class mail
- Cardholders can view all transaction within a 30-day time frame online
- If a purchase is made with the card and the card is processed for more than its available value the purchase will be declined (the customer will not have the option to pay the remaining balance with another card, check, or cash either)
- All Discover gift cards associated with the activate prepaid card service are issued by MetaBank
Any questions about the My Prepaid center activate card process can be directed to the number listed on the back of the card or depending on the type of card see below:
- American Express: 888-900-2347
- Discover: 888-842-0336 in the U.S., or 801-744-9918 outside the U.S.
- MasterCard: 888-371-2109
- Visa: 877-610-1075 in the U.S. and Canada, or 801-214-8892 outside the U.S. and Canada
In Canada, MasterCard prepaid cards are issued by Peoples Trust Company pursuant to license by MasterCard International while Visa customers using the prepaid cards are issued by Peoples Trust Company.