- The Visa Prepaid card from NetSpend requires no activation fee, and doesn’t need a credit check to apply
- When customers choose to have their paycheck or their government benefits check directly deposited to their NetSpend card, they will receive their money up to two days faster than other methods
- The NetSpend Visa card is a prepaid card issued by BankCorp that can be used anywhere Visa is accepted
The NetSpend Activation process only take a few minutes to complete and customers will need their NetSpend Visa prepaid card 16 or 20 digit card number, plus the 3 digit CVC2 number located on the back.
- Money can be added to a NetSpend Visa card at one of more than 13,000 reload locations, primarily in stores like Walgreen’s, 7-Eleven, and Western Union
- Customers can even choose to have their income tax return directly deposited to a NetSpend card, use PayPal to deposit to their NetSpend account, transfer a balance from one NetSpend account to another, or transfer money directly from a bank account
- There’s no minimum balance required
A Visa NetSpend prepaid card is the easiest way for customers to get a card without the hassle of traditional credit or debit cards. The NetSpend card can be used to make purchases online or to pay bills, and can even be used when cash can’t.
Questions about the NetSpend activation process?
- NetSpend Corporation, PO Box 2136, Austin, TX 78768-2136
Once a customer orders a card from NetSpend, they should receive it within 7 to 10 business days. There are some annual fees associated with the NetSpend card, but depending on the plan selected, that’s only $5 to $10. Some plans do require the user to pay $1 for every transactions, but the $10 NetSpend Premier FeeAdvantage Plan includes those transactions. All plans with NetSpend do charge a $2.50 fees for ATM withdrawal.