Sign up (or learn more) about the National Prescription Savings Network is a pharmacy discount program which claims they can save consumers a boat load of money in prescription drug costs. Consumers can sign up at no cost and will be issued a NPSN card which can be used to obtain discounts on medical prescriptions. The card comes with no fees and claims it can save a family up to $300 a year (average amount). The NPSN RX Savings Card caters to the US consumers who are uninsured or underinsured which is in the millions. Please note even those with a comprehensive insurance plan can apply but the discounts will be as great vs the person who does not have health insurance.
NPSN Card Notes
- Any questions about the card and or program can be directed to 877-890-8077
- The card is NOT insurance and should not be used as medical insurance
- Nearly all pharmacies accept the card but if the pharmacist is not familiar with the card please have them dial 1-877-890-8077
- Prescription drugs vary by state, pharmacy, and city so cardholders should not be surprised if their discount isn’t as great as they expect
- The card is designed for US residents only and can ONLY be used at US Pharmacies
- The NPSN card will be stored in the given pharmacies system once it has been used once and there are no bothersome enrollment or renewal forms
- There are no pre-existing condition exclusions or other carve-outs according to the fine print
- Customers who do have health insurance should ask their pharmacist to compare the insurance with the NPSN card to determine which provides the best discount
The card does offer a NPSN Mobile App for instant prescription savings that can be downloaded on iOS and Android operating systems. Anyone looking to contact the firm by mail should write to: National Prescription Savings Network, 217 Centre Street #1180, New York, NY 10013 or dial 1-877-890-8077.