Oberweis Tell Us
Take a short survey in relation to a tasty visit to Oberweis Dairy. The survey will take about 5 minutes to complete and is hosted by the Presto Mobile survey company. Customers will be asked to provide feedback in relation to the service, employees and the quality of the Oberwesi product that was purchased. Presto Mobile will gather all feedback and provide it to the general manager of the Oberweis Dairy store in question.
Example of questions asked during the Oberweis Tell Us Survey
- What best describes why you chose to visit Oberweis today? (i.e. word of mouth, fundraising event, others in the group made the decision)
- If you had any issues during your visit, were they resolved to your satisfaction?
- Would you like us to contact you about your recent experience?
- Claims to have the ‘Simply the Best’ milk and super-premium ice cream
- Founded in 1927
- More than 50 locations in the states of Illinois, Missouri, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Indiana and Virginia
- Specialize in milk and ice cream but also carry a variety of other diary related products
- Private firm
Peter J. Oberweis started a milk business way back in 1915 by selling wholesome milk to his neighbors. The little operation grew rapidly and by 1927 Mr. Oberweis had himself a nice little business of selling milk and called it Oberweis Diary. Today Oberweis is popular in major US Cities to include Chicago, St. Louis and Detroit. The firm refuses to dell diary products that have been treated with rBGH, recombinant Bovine Growth Hormone.
Some of the better products on the Oberweis menu include the Triple Chocolate Ice Cream Cake, Fresh Milk, Triple Chocolate Ice Cream Cake and the popular Ice Cream Sundae (all ice cream made at Oberweis uses a minimum of 18% Butterfat so you know its good).