Old Navy Talent
- The number one online resource for finding a job at Old Navy
The Old Navy Talent job service allows a job seeker to search for a career at an Old Navy location in the United States, Canada, UK, Republic of Ireland, Mexico, China, Hong Kong, and even in Taiwan. Users can search by keyword (i.e. retail sales, senior merchandise manager), or by work locations (i.e. New York, London). Old Navy job seekers at are encouraged to create a job search profile which will make it easier for them to find future opportunities at Old Navy and the profile will allow them to track their ideal job.
Old Navy Talent Notes
- This service is free to use and is operated directly by Old Navy
- When finding a job that the user wants to apply for please click on “apply for job” and provide first name, last name, and email address
- Once the applicant has provided their name and email address they will click on ‘Start Your Application’ (this process will take about 5 minutes to complete for most positions)
- Applicants who find an Old Navy job they think might be right for a friend or family member should share it by using the “Copy Link” button
- The copy link button will generate a unique URL that will give the person a referral credit
Old Navy are general looking for the following attributes in job seekers:
- A love for fashion and a instinct for retail (previous retail experience is a MAJOR plus)
- Excellent listening and understanding skills which is critical when dealing with retail customers
- Treat all people (both co workers and customers) with integrity and respect
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Popular jobs that frequently appear on the Old Navy Talent service portal include loss prevention agents, merchandise manager, and store planning associates.