Open My Premier Card
- Complete the First Bank credit card application and apply a payment to the applicants processing fee
- In order to being the applicant will need to provide their name (first and last), zip code, and their SSN (please note a references number can be used in lieu of a SSN)
Open My Premier Card can still reject the application if the card member has not used the Credit Account or paid a fee after receiving a billing statement. Please note the processing fee payments associated with the Open My Premier Card offer made by methods other than a Debit or Credit Card (all major credit cards are accepted) will be pending for up to 6 business days and will delay the applicants access to credit. So it is recommended that customers use a Visa, American Express, Discover, or MasterCard credit or debit card when paying for the processing fee.
Open My Premier Card Notes
- Applicants who use a credit or debit card when paying the processing fee may even get access to instant credit on the spot
- Immediate access to credit is not available to people living in the state of New York even if they do pay with a debit or credit card
- All processing fee payments must be made in full in order to possibly gain access to instant credit
- The Open My Premier Card offer is designed for those with a poor credit rating
- Consumers with a good credit rating will want to avoid this card
The First Premier Bank can be reached at 800-987-5521 with any questions about the card offer or for those who already have the Premier credit card and have a questions about a billing charge.
First Premier Bank is headquartered in South Dakota and offers lines of credit to those who are having a tough go at obtaining credit through traditional means.