- Take a brief survey related to making a purchase at Princess Auto
The Pal Cares survey requires the following information from the Princess Auto customer receipt: date/time of visit, total amount spent having Princess Auto fix up the auto, the transaction code associated with the purchase (which will be 4 digits long and can be found at the bottom of the Princess Auto receipt), and the PAL store number (which will be 3 digits long). Once the customer has completed the Pal Cares survey they will be entered into a sweepstakes where they could take home a smooth $1000 or weekly prizes valued at $1500.
Princess Auto Survey Sweepstakes Notes and Rules
- No purchase is required to enter
- The Pal Cares survey sweepstakes is sponsored by Empathica, Inc. across multiple international clients
- The Empathica sweepstakes excludes residents of Quebec
- Winners will have to pay taxes on the winnings were required by law
Princess Auto Ltd. (PAL)
- Winnipeg based farm, industrial, and garage retail chain
- Founded under the name Princess Auto Wrecking in 1933
- Markets products under the “Powerfist” and “pro.point” brands
Princess Auto has around 40 stores, 1700 employees, and lives by the slogan “A Unique World of Equipment, Tools and More”. The company actually started as a simple shop that dismantled used cars and sold the left over parts to garages. Princess Auto reallt took off once Larry and Bob Tallman took the company over from there father and expanded into Edmonton, Alberta.
Popular brands sold by Princess Auto include ACDelco, Jet Blue Ice Fighter, Shop Iron, Little Trees, Ingersoll Rand, MudWolf, and Ludell.
The Princess Auto home office is based at 475 Panet Road Winnipeg Manitoba, Canada R3C 2W7 and customers can reach them by phone by calling 1-800-665-8685 or via fax at 1-800-265-4212. Customers looking to contact PAL by email can dial it up to email@example.com.