Pay MDX Tolls
- Male a payment online related to a MDX toll zone (users can create an account and pay as a toll-by-plate customer or pay as a guest without creating an account)
- Toll users who frequent the MDX Toll Zone often should create an account
To Pay MDX Tolls online the users will need a valid credit or debit card on hand along with the toll account number. Those looking to make a MDX Toll Payment via US Mail can shoot it of to: Miami-Dade Expressway Authority PO Box 22826 Hialeah FL 33002-2826 (please include proper postage and the MDX account number).
Pay MDX Tolls Notes
- The system uses a state of the art digital imaging system that snaps a picture of the vehicle’s license plate in question
- An invoice for unpaid tolls will be sent to the registered owner directly to the address listed on their vehicle registration
- Users who are claiming a lost or stolen license plate will need to attach a Police Report with their claim
- All tolls will be sent separately and will not be consolidated when driving through the state of Florida
- A prepay option is available an is ideal for people who use the MDX Toll System daily
Any questions in regards to a payment related to a MDX Toll can be directed to 855-277-0848. Those looking to contact the MDX TOLL-BY-PLATE Call Center by phone can do themselves a favor and avoid calling on Mondays as they are extremely busy. Unless the matter is urgent please wait until later in the week (i.e. Thursday or Friday) to contact MDX via phone.
Pay MDX Tolls Customer Service Info
- Monday through Friday 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Service Center / Self-Service toll-free number is 855-277-0848
- Closed on major holidays such as Thanksgiving Day, Christmas, and Independence Day
Any customers with a lock box attempting to send a remit check payments should mail it to: Miami-Dade Expressway Authority, PO Box 865009, Orlando, FL 32886-5009.