Pay My Insurance
- Use the customer insurance account invoice to make a payment online
- There are two different types of invoices the customer may have received from West Bend but both can be paid online
The Pay My Insurance service is free to use for all West Bend Insurance customers and those who do not have an online account can create one using the account number found in the upper right corner or the provided invoice. Those who only want to make a one time insurance payment will not be required to register.
Pay My Insurance Notes
- Please have the West Bend account number on hand when making a payment
- A valid email address is required when creating an online account with West Bend
- One time payments will be applied to the customers insurance billing account within two business days after the date of the transaction is completed
- One time payments allow the customer to specify how much they would like to pay towards an account
- E-Billing is the most popular method when paying down a West Bend account
- E-Billing allows the customer to view and print West Bend invoices online, from anywhere, 24/7
- Online payments can be made using a electronic check or credit card (i.e. Visa, American Express, Discover)
Customers who register for the Pay My Insurance service will receive emails when a new invoice is available for viewing. Customers can choose to pay now or set up automatic payments which will be drafted from an account at the same time every month.
Paying by phone is acceptable and can be done by calling 1 (800) 573-1323. Please note when making a payment to West Bend via phone please have a valid credit card or debit card and the customers 14 digit access number. When paying by phone only the following debit cards are accepted: Star, Pulse, NYCE, or ACCEL.