- Take a survey related to a purchase at Shoppers Drug Mart (or Pharmaprix)
The pharmaprixsondage survey requires the 15 digit certificate number which is located on the customers sales receipt (without this number the customer will NOT be able to take the survey). All information will be collected by InMoment Inc. and will only be used to improve the customer service at Shoppers Drug Mart.
$1,000.00 Shoppers Drug Mart/Pharmaprix Gift Card Survey Notes
- No purchase is required in order to enter
- 50 total gift cards will be given away during the course of the Pharmaprixsondage CA promotion
- The gift cards will be valued at $1,000 and can be used at any Shoppers Drug Mart/Pharmaprix
- The gift cards cannot be redeemed for cash under any circurmstances
- Shoppers Drug Mart/Pharmaprix employees are not allowed to particpate in the $1,000.00 Shoppers Drug Mart/Pharmaprix Gift Card sweepstakes
- There will be a total of 5 separate (but equal) prize drawings
- Winners will be required to pass a bothersome mathematical skill testing question
- This test will be taken by phone at a time agreed upon by the winner at the contest administrators
- If the winner is not reached within 14 days or fails to pass the mathematical skill testing question a new winner will be selected
- The gift cards cannot be used when shopping at Shoppers HomeHealthCare
In order to enter the sweepstakes promotion without purchase please write to: Shoppers/Pharmaprix Customer Survey Contest 243 Consumers Road, 3rd Floor North York, Ontario M2J 4W8. Please include the contestants name, address, phone number, email address, and DOB of a small index card.
The Shoppers Drug Mart Corporation is a Canadian based pharmacy retail chain and was founded in 1962. The company likes to think of themselves as the Walgreens of Canada and has more than 1,200 stores operating under the names Shoppers Drug Mart and Pharmaprix.