Pre Paid Citi BioLife
Access and or manage a Citi Bio Life Account online with a username and password. Those who have not registered will need to do so with a valid email address. When starting the Citi BioLife registration process please have the card number on hand along with the customer name and contact information. The Citi Prepaid BioLife card is issued by Visa.
- Multi Billion dollar financial service firm
- Citigroup Inc. or simply called Citi
- Headquartered on the historic Park Avenue in New York City (399 Park Avenue, Manhattan, NY, 10022)
Citigroup is considered one of the “major players” in the financial game along with the likes of Bank of America, JP Morgan Chase and Wells Fargo. The firm has revenues topping 70 billion US Dollars and can be found on the New York Stock Exchange under ticker symbol C. Citi makes most of their dough (aka profits) from credit cards, consumer/business banking and wealth management.
BioLife Plasma Services?
- Collects high-quality plasma to be used in life saving emergencies
- Operates in both United States and Austria
- Can be found on the New York Stock Exchange under ticker symbol BXLT
BioLife is dedicated to the collection of the highest quality plasma and every donor given exceptional service. The collected plasma is used in a number of life treating diseases to include contribution and given exceptional service hemophilia, immune disorders, infectious diseases, kidney disease, and random trauma (aka blow to the head). Please visit the BioLife Find a donation center web page to locate one in any given area.
Any general questions about BioLife Plasma can be directed to (224) 948-2000 or by mail at: BioLife Plasma Services Marketing One Baxter Parkway Deerfield, IL 60015.