Prepaid Code Center
- Provide a 14 digit promo code to redeem a reward online
The redemption code (aka promo code) will expire after 5 minutes and to obtain a new code the user will have to click on the reset tab. The Prepaid code center reward is related to a purchase made with a MyView prepaid VISA card and complete details on the reward can be found within the voucher email sent from Visa.
Prepaid Code Center Notes
- Any questions about the reward associated with a Prepaid Visa Card can be directed to 1-877-325-8444 (this number is available from Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm Central Time)
- Any questions via email can be directed to email@example.com
- The reward should come in the form of a virtual or a physical VISA card
- Once the user has entered the redemption code they will receive an email with a confirmation code which will have to be entered in order to activate the Prepaid Visa Card
- Once the person has received the 14 digit promo code they will have up to 6 months to redeem it or it will become void
- A promo code will expire in 3 months from the time the code was redeemed on prepaidcodecenter.com
For those who have gone through the bothersome process of creating a username and password on prepaidcodecenter.com but are having difficulties signing in should reset their login info here:
- California-based finance service company
- Founded in 1958 as the BankAmericard
- Majority of profits come from credit and debit cards
Visa Inc has an annual revenue that tops 10 billion US Dollars and has operations in India, Australia, Oceania, Asia-Pacific, North America, Central and South America, the Caribbean, Western Europe, Central and Eastern Europe, Africa and Middle East.
The Visa corporate office can be reached via US Mail at PO Box 8999 San Francisco, CA 94128 or by phone by calling 415-932-2100.