Prevention Pay Bill
- Customers who have a subscription to Prevention magazine can visit the Pay Prevention site to make a payment towards their account and keep Prevention magazine coming
- The Prevention magazine online payment web site also tells subscribers how many issues are left on their subscription
- For a Prevention subscription that’s behind, customers may have to call Prevention to get their magazine started back
To make a payment online for Prevention magazine, customers will need to have their account number (which can be found on the Prevention magazine label), or log in with their name and address. It can take up to two weeks for Prevention to fully process a payment, so a customer may still receive a paper invoice after making a payment online. By using the Pay Prevention magazine web site, customers can access their Prevention account, including changing their address, pausing Prevention magazine, or changing a paper Prevention magazine subscription to a digital one that’s e-mailed every month.
When subscribers make a payment to their Prevention magazine using a major credit card online, that payment will be applied to their account by the end of the business day. Unless customers choose not to, they will automatically be enrolled in the Prevention Renewal Program, and their subscription will be automatically renewed at a big off the cover price.
More to Know About Prevention Magazine
Prevention magazine started in 1950, and has a circulation today of just over 2 million people. The magazine mostly features food, nutrition, workouts, beauty, and cooking. Prevention is still one of the largest magazines in the world, with a readership of almost 10,000,000 people every single month.
To contact Prevention Magazine About A Subscription
- Call Prevention at 800-813-8070
- Email Prevention magazine customer service at PVNcustserv@cdsfulfillment.com Address:
- Snail mail write to Prevention Customer Service at PO Box 26299 Lehigh Valley, PA 18002-6299