- Rite Aid is providing a survey for their employees to take in regards to their employment at Rite Aid
All feedback will be kept confidential and anonymous so employees will not have to worry about their bosses at Rite Aid seeing the results. The Raengagement Survey is powered by the InMomnet survey company and is available in English or Spanish. The feedback survey is opened to the following positions at Rite Aid:
- FE Store Manager
- Floor Clerk
- Pharmacy Manager
- Pharmacist Wellness Ambassador
- Asset Protection Agent
To start the survey Rite Aid employees will need the 5 digit access code which is the Rite Aid Store or Distribution Center number. Please be sure to add 0’s before the Store or DC # to equal 5 digits. Examples of the 5 digit access code are as follows:
- Store Example: 00XXX or 0XXXX (The X’s are the store #)
- DC Example: 000XX (The X’s are the DC #)
- Pennsylvania, United States pharmacy
- Considered the largest pharmacy chain on the east coast
- Founded in 1962 under the name Thrift D Discount and did not named the Rite Aid corporation until 1968
Mr Alex Grass founded this popular east coast pharmacy in Scranton, Pennsylvania under the name Thrift D Discount which surprisingly at the time did not sell pharmacy products (the store mostly made their green backs from health and beauty aids marketed to women).
The Rite Aid corporate office is headquartered at Rite Aid Corporation 30 Hunter Lane Camp Hill, PA 17011 and can be reached by phone by calling 717-761-2633.
Although Rite Aid is number one on the east coast they are only the third largest pharmacy in the United States. Key competitors to the firm include heavy hitters such as Walgreen, Wal-Mart, and CVS.