Reading Health Bill Pay
- Pay a bothersome health bill online associated with a Reading account
- The Reading patient e-service is simple to use and a patient can pay using a credit or debit card (a e-check can also be used but a credit card is by far the easiest)
The Reading Health Bill Pay service is free to use for all Reading patients and the Guarantor Number will be needed when making a payment online. Most customers will want to sign up for the Reading Health Bill Pay e-bill delivery service.. to do so they will have to provide:
- Patients name
- Email address
- Guarantor Number
- Create a password and code
This popular electronic bill presentment and payment service is provided by Reading Health System and its licensor, including Data Online, LLC.
How to contact Reading Health Services?
- Sixth Avenue and Spruce Street, West Reading, PA 19611 (headquarters)
- PO Box 16052 Reading, PA 19612-6052 (mailing address)
- firstname.lastname@example.org (email)
- 484-628-8000 (Reading Hospital… please do not contact this number in regards to a patient billing issue)
- email@example.com (alternative email and is ideal for questions about a bill)
Those looking to make a change to insurance can do so but will have to provide their Primary Insurance Information which includes their name, Policyholder ID#, Group Plan number, and their date of birth. When using the Reading Health bill pay service it is advised the customer has either the Netscape Version 6 browser or Internet Explorer (IE) Version 4 or higher.