The reload services allows a user to load up a prepaid card online and all they need is a valid email address. PLUS once the user has singed up they can pay bills and automatically schedule a reload. For example if the customer knows they want to reload the card on the 7th of each month all they need to do is to their account management page and click on the automatic reload option. Please note when paying bills the card holder is not required to store their card number/account.
Prepaid Card Loading Service
- The Reloadit Pack may be issued by Blackhawk Network California, Inc. or MetaBank, depending upon the retailer at which the Reloadit pack is purchased (i.e. Walgreens, CVS)
- Please see the Reloadit Terms and Conditions for your Reloadit Pack for more information in regards to who the card is issued by
- A reload it pack can be purchased from popular stores to include Acme Foods, Food Emporium, Food Basics)
- Reload packets will contain a 10 digit scratch off number that will be needed to validate the card
- Cardholders can load multiple cards using the Reload It service
- Customers are not allowed to have more than $10,000 on their card account regardless of how many cards they have
- Customers are allowed to load up to $1000 per day on a card
- Loads can be scheduled a maximum of 30 days in advance and must be scheduled before 2pm ET in order for the load to be valid for the next day
- Over 10,000 companies are listed in which customers can have their bills paid for
Any questions about the Reload It card service can be directed to a customer service agent at 1 (888) 633-9434. Reload it packs come in increments between $20-$500 and ALL customers will be charged a hefty $3.95 reload fee. The amount of the reload it card will differ based upon where the card is purchased.