Save Now Prosper
- Need some cash? Get up to $35,000 at a decent rate from Prosper
- SaveNowProsper.com is operated by Prosper Funding LLC who is based at 221 Main Street, Suite 300, San Francisco, CA 94105
- Ideal for someone looking to remodel their kitchen, pay down high interest debt, or go on that dream vacation to Hawaii
In order to begin the applicant must enter the 8 digit offer code from the Save Now Prosper mailing offer and the amount the applicant would like the borrow. Applicants are allowed to borrow anywhere between $2000 to $35000 depending on their credit score, income, and net worth (in special cases more than $35,000 can be borrowed but this will require special screening). Only the most creditworthy borrowers will be approved for the lowest rate (were talking people with an excellent credit score and high income). Save Now Prosper eligibility is not guaranteed, and requires that a sufficient number of investors commit funds to the applicants account as Prosper.com is a peer-to-peer lending service. All loans on Prosper are made by WebBank, who is proud member FDIC.
www.SaveNowProsper.com Promotional Offer Notes
- The applicant has already been pre approved so the likely hood of being approved is extremely high
- Fixed APR as low as 5.99% (please note annual percentage rates through Prosper range from 5.99% to 35.99% for first-time borrowers)
- Rates can be checked without impacting a credit score
- No sneaky hidden fees or prepayment penalty
- Applicants will also want to apply at LendingClub.com to compare rates
SaveNowProsper.com Contact Info
- 1-(866) 615-6319 for borrower services available Monday – Friday 8am – 9pm (ET) OR Saturday 9am – 5:30pm (ET)
- Loan payments can be mailed to: Prosper Marketplace Inc. P.O. Box 396081 San Francisco, CA 94139–6081 (please include proper postage and the customer’s account number)
- Investors looking for more information can dial 1-(877) 646-5922
- Prosper offers competitive incentives for affiliates (ideal for people who run financial blogs) who refer to Prosper service… Click here to learn more.