- Customers who take the Shopko survey will be entered for the chance to win a $250 gift card
- A new $250 Shopko gift card winner will be selected every 30 days from that month’s eligible entries
- Employees of Shopko or their immediate families are not eligible to take the survey or be entered for the chance to win the
To get started taking the Shopko survey, customers will need to have their original receipt, and enter the 4 digit store number of their Shopko location, plus the bard code on their receipt. This help ensures that their feedback is applied to the right Shopko location.
Shopko Survey Notes
- Customers can take the Shopko shopper survey as many times as they have original receipts
- but they can only enter to win the $250 gift card one time a week – a total of 4 entries per month
A new lucky $250 Shopko gift card winner will be selected within 5 days from the end of the previous month, and the winner will be contacted within 48 hours. Customers of any age can take the survey, but only those age 18 and older and who are legal residents of the United States can enter to win $250 Shopko gift card.
More to Know About Shopko
An American retail store chain known for selling clothing, electronics, toys, and home goods. Shopko was founded by a pharmacist, and was one of the first retail stores to also have services like an eye care center and pharmacy combined with the retail store.
- Opened their first location in 1962
- With headquarters in Ashwaubenon, Wisconsin, they currently have over 350 locations, mostly in states like Michigan, Montana, Nebraska, and Wisconsin
- Current slogan is “The Stuff that Counts,” but past slogans include ones like “ShopKo: Discover the Difference”, “ShopKo – Your Lifestyle, Your Pricestyle,” and “ShopKo: The store for you.”
Any questions in regards to the Shopko customer survey can be directed to (920) 429-2211 or by mail to the Shopko head office at P.O. Box 19060, Green Bay, WI 54307-9060.