Show Me The Fees
- Check fees associated with any retirement plan in the United States
In order to check the fees associated with the given 401k plan the customer must provide their name, email address, company name, and the 401k plan name. Please note if the DOL has not received the customers 2014 5500 return the plan may not appear in the Show Me The FEES search.
Who is America’s Best 401k?
- Attempt to protect consumers from expensive 401k plans and underperforming investment options
- Founded by Tom Zgainer (a former Vice President of Corporate Retirement plans for Personal Capital)
- Service fees charged by America’s Best 401k are .75% or less
The .75% fee also includes the popular installation of a 3(38) ERISA fiduciary service which provides the significantly alleviates liability for the wealthy business owner.
America’s Best Show Me The Fees have been featured on such shows to include:
- CBS This Morning
- Erin Burnett and Tony Robbins on Financial Freedom via CNN
- Yahoo! Finance
America’s Best 401k is headquartered at America’s Best 401k 17470 N. Pacesetter Way Scottsdale, AZ 85255 and can be reached toll-free by calling (855) 905-4015.