Store Survey Rite Aid
- Take part in the Rite Aid “Voice of the Customer” Sweepstakes by taking a survey related to a purchase from Rite Aid
- Please note anyone who works for Rite Aid (employees, officers and directors) are not allowed to take part in the promotion
The Store Survey Rite Aid will consist of 12 separate but equal sweepstakes periods and non-winning Survey Period entries will not be rolled over to subsequent Riteaid Store Survey Sweepstakes Survey Periods. The drawings will take place sometime during the first week of the month for the previous month and the grand prize will be $1000 awarded in the form of a check (ten first place prizes are also available but are not nearly as lucrative being only $100).
Store Survey Rite Aid Notes
- Mail in entries are allowed
- Mail in entries should be sent with proper postage to: Rite Aid “Voice of the Customer” Sweepstakes, PO Box 16440, Rochester, NY 14616
- Rite Aid reserves the right to extend or end this survey promotion at anytime
- One prize is allowed to be won per household (so if the mother of the house wins her husband or children are not allowed to win another prize)
- A winners list will become available for request after 4/7/17
There is not a limit to how many times contestants can enter the Rite Aid store survey by mail but only one entry is allowed per envelope which means they will have to pay for the cost of a stamp for each entry. For purposes of clarification, as printed receipts will only be generated following a customer experience, all no-purchase entries must be completed via mail as opposed to online; entry via mail is as statistically likely to win as an online entry.
The Rite Aid Store Survey will be administered by “The Sweepstakes Center, Inc”… for a copy of the official rules that guide this promotion please write to them at PO Box 16350, Rochester, NY 14616.