- Take a customer survey related to a SuperSaver purchase and earn an entry to win a $100 gift card
- Customers must have the SuperSaver survey code in order to take the survey and provide feedback
All SuperSaver Feedback will be used to improve the customer service at the stores and residents living in the state of Florida and Rhode Island are not allowed to participate in the prize draw due to bothersome state laws. Please note a purchase is NOT required in order to enter the Super Saver $100 Monthly GROCERY SWEEPSTAKES”.
SuperSaver Feedback Notes
- Customers/Contestants must be 18 years of age or older and a legal residents of the United States in order to join the prize drawing
- The survey can also be taken via phone by calling 866-896-8309 (this number can be found on the SuperSaver customer receipt)
- All information including but not limited to Email Address or Telephone Number will be kept confidential and will only be used to notify you in the event that you have won the ‘Sweepstakes’
- Market Force Information is charged with the task of gathering survey data and reporting it to SuperSaver general managers
- Customers are allowed to take the survey once per day
- The $100 SuperSaver gift card prize draw will be held on the first day of every month for the previous month
How to enter the Super Saver $100 Monthly GROCERY SWEEPSTAKES” without making a purchase? Please write to: “Super Saver $100 Monthly GROCERY SWEEPSTAKES – Free Entry”, c/o Retail Feedback Group, P.O. Box 776, East Northport, NY 11731. Entry requests must be postmarked and received by December 31, 2016.
The SuperSaver Feedback contest is sponsored by the Retail Feedback Group who can be reached at P.O. Box 776, East Northport, NY 11731.
- Discount grocery store (similar to Aldi’s)
- Founded in 1964 by a Mr. Russ Raybould
- Their corporate office is based in Lincoln, Nebraska
Consumers who frequent SuperSaver on a regular basis should sign up for their exclusive coupon offers via text.